Wednesday 7 November 2012

Top 5 television shows of my choice

Doctor who – 1
1 girl 5 gays - 2
American Horror story - 3
South park - 4
New girl - 5

Since I watch a wide variety of television shows, I chose the top 5 that I am watching at the moment. From these 5 shows, I basically went from least to greatest, which is what shows I’m excited to come out for me to watch during the week.

New girl – Number 5
Who’s that girl is about a girl name Jess, an offbeat young teacher who deals with a bad break up, and finds an apartment to move into with three single men. Although she is very odd to them, they create a close bond, in which they look out for each other. This show is at the bottom of my choices, but still outweighs many shows that I watch. The reason I chose this show for the least favorite is because the first season was very funny and interesting but I find the new season to be sort of repetitive and not as funny or interesting as the first season.

South park – Number 4
South park is an animated television show about four irreverent grade schoolers, in the town of South park, Colorado. The boys run into many funny and weird situations. This show is definitely 13+, and has a lot of sexual and violent humor. I enjoy watching this, even though sometimes it’s not as humorous at times. It’s nice to watch this to get a good laugh at times, and I think the stories they make for episodes are very comical and different, and not something people would really hear every day.

American Horror Story – Number 3
American Horror Story follows the Harmon family. Ben, Vivien, and their daugther Violet move from Boston to L.A after Vivien gives birth to a still born child, and also because Ben had a affair with one of his students named Hayden. They learn about the many deaths and murders that has happened inside the house, and get a visit from each ghost. This is a very interesting television show to me, you don’t see many ‘scary’ shows today. The story is great and it always keeps you on edge so its clear why its number 3, and not on the lower end of my top 5.

1 girl 5 gays – Number 2
1 girl 5 gays is for sure my second favorite of out my choices. It is a talk show that has 5 homosexual guys and sometimes girls who speak with Aliya Jasmine and discuss a wide variety of questions, 20 questions in each episode. This show is definitely not for children because a lot of sexual topics come up in these questions. I really enjoy this show because it shows the gay pride that Toronto has and also opens you up to what people have went through. It can be funny, sad or interesting, and there sometimes is even drama between cast members.

Doctor Who – Number 1
There was no competing for this category, Doctor Who was for sure number one. You cannot, not fall in love with The Doctor, who is a Timelord and can go to any time in the past or future. This show can be funny, qwerky, sad and will usually always keep you on edge because you easily fall in love with the characters. The Doctor regenerates in every couple seasons so he is the same person on the inside, but his appearance changes, which spices up the story. He always has people who come along with him through time. Together they change situations that could go bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment