Tuesday 13 November 2012

Common Word Errors


1- The team won its game. Did you win yours
too?

2- They left their books there.

3- I hear you're about to graduate.

4- It's nice that they're
friendly.

5- Although I get a lot of colds, I feel
all right now.

6- Who's prettier than you?

7- Are you tired? I'm out of breath,
too.

8- Run back and forth from here to
there.

9- You're about to lose your book.

10- Everyone will accept the prize except you.

11- Do you know whether or not he will give
me the prize.

12- Many people choose to live in large cities.

13- Is the doctor through with my
exam?

14- What effect does the school principal have on you?

15- What did he advise you to do? Did you take
his advice?

16- There are a lot of your friends in the boat.

17- I will buy a book by Ray Bradbury.

EXERCISE 2
I scored 73%



EXERCISE 3
I scored 37 out of a possible 40.

No comments:

Post a Comment